John Eastvold / College of St. Scholastica

FAQ ID # 137
Last Update : 2016/03/11
Rating : Not Rated
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ

Social Bookmark this Article :

Question / Issue
Do you accept transfer credit, CLEP or DANTES/DSST credit, or award credit for prior learning?

Answer / Solution

Many students get a head start on their degree by either transferring credits from another college, bringing in CLEP or DANTES/DSST credit, or by earning credit for prior learning. To be eligible for transfer credit, courses must have been completed at a regionally-accredited college or university, and a grade of "C" or higher must have been earned. The College also awards credit through the College Level Examination Program (CLEP). Visit the College Board for more information. For servicemen and women, credit may also be awarded through the Department of Defense's DANTES DSST program. The College of St. Scholastica recognizes that learning occurs in many environments, allows enrolled students to request college credit for past work, volunteer activities, or life experience through the Prior Learning Assessment portfolio process. Learn more about Prior Learning Assessment.

Direct Link to This FAQ

transfer credit
How would you rate this article?



Back to Top